A while back, our friends over at The Short Fuse had a great idea. They decided to have a bit of a virtual open house to learn a little bit more about their readers and to build a bit of a sense of community among their visitors. As imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, we thought we’d borrow that idea a bit and get to know you guys.
You’ve probably picked up a little about most of our writers here and there just from some of the things that appear in columns and stories. No doubt you’ve discovered that Dave Rohe has a love for craft beer. You may have noticed that Gavin Ewbank loves everything Taylor Swift. We know you’re probably skeptical about that but he’s not having a go…it’s really true.
We’re glad you’re here and we appreciate you reading our site. But what do we know about you, and, more importantly, what do your fellow community members really know? Let’s sit in a virtual circle and do a bit of sharing. Here are a few questions for you, and by all means feel free to skip anything you’d rather not share.
- What is your first name? (You absolutely are within your right to preserve your online anonymity if that’s your wish.)
- Where are you living right now?
- Is that where you’re from? If not, where are you from?
- How long have you been an Orlando City fan?
- What’s a strange or fun fact about yourself that people may not know?
- Do you support Orlando City only; Orlando City and Orlando Pride; Orlando City and OCB; or all Orlando teams?
- Who is your favorite player?
- Which types of stories do you most look forward to each week (match previews, recaps, How to Watch, feature articles, etc.)? Please list as many as apply.
Bonus question: What three bands/artists are you listening to in your current rotation?
We look forward to hearing from you as we continue to grow our community as we head toward our second anniversary at SB Nation.